Director at People Professional
Views:319 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Fleet Operations Manager - EV Fleet Services (8-12 yrs)
Typically, Operations managers assess customer orders or bookings, check available vehicles, devise and publish a delivery plan, track dispatched vehicles, and manage operations. Cost control, customer satisfaction, fleet rightsizing, defining and monitoring KPIs are strategic to the success of operations managers.
- Predicting Demand for Services and Capacity Planning.
- Consumer fulfillment, setting up necessary metrics for the same and achieving them.
- Vehicle route scheduling and optimization. While doing so has to consider the factors like Vehicle range, Mileage tracking, available Charging stations and Recharge times.
- Synchronizing Battery Charging with Total Fleet Constraints charging locations and stop preferences according to predicted charging times and station capacities.
- Driver and Workforce Management.
- Fleet safety and control.
- Degree in business administration or engineering from an accredited institution.
- 8-12 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Requires strong process orientation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.