Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:1603 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Fleet Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain Industry (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative ability for the position of Fleet Manager. Fleet Managers are responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, business plan, manage more than 100 vehicles, among other duties.
Fleet Manager Responsibilities:
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with U.S. Department of Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
Fleet Manager Requirements
- 4+ years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Market knowledge
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
It is logistics is one of the India's leading end to end transport & Logistics companies with annual sales of over Rs 1480 crores catering to the nation's leading private and public sector corporate through a pan India network of nearly 200 branches and a strong and experienced team of over 3000 professionals covering all major ports, Cities and industrial towns in the country. Company genesis can be traced back to more than four decades.
1. Access to over 1 lakhs trucks through associates and suppliers.
2. Owned strength of 527 vehicles for specialized requirements.
3. An average of 1400 FTL (full truck load) consignments booked every day.
4. The consignments carried by company translated to 10 million tons worth Rs 500000 million during FY 2010-2011.
1- Freight movement and handling services.
2- Project logistics & ODC Movement.
3- Rail Transport & Logistics Solutions.
4- In-Plant Logistics and Handling Solutions.
5- Global freight & forwarding services
Head office: Hisar, Haryana