CEO and Founder at Fleek
Views:1035 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Fleek - Market Research & Business Development Strategy Role (1-5 yrs)
Fleek (www.joinfleek.com) is a live streaming shopping app that connects influencers, brands, and consumers to enable a new shoppertainment experience. Consumers watch and shop directly from live videos showcasing a variety of products.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conducting market research on upcoming e-commerce stores and brands in the UK and India
2. Conducting market research and lead generation for relevant categories within these brand
3. Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
2. Strategy development for lead generation through LinkedIn and Instagram for relevant stores to onboard on to our app
3. Ideate innovative strategies to find and convert leads to customers
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's Degree from a reputed institution.
- You have at least 1 years of experience within a B2C sales/account management, ideally within the Ecommerce industry or a technology startup
- You possess excellent presentation, interpersonal as well as great communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and drive key projects
- We are a young, scrappy team testing out a new concept. You get to jump on board at any early level and shape how the future of the company looks like. Get on board!
- Work remotely with an international team
- Opportunities to travel to the UK
- Flexible Work Hours