Senior Recruitment Executive at Flatworld Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:86 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Flatworld Solutions - Instructional Designer (6-10 yrs)
JD : Instructional Designer
SUMMARY : Flatworld Solutions is seeking an analytical, strategic and experienced professional to develop, drive and implement strategy for IT and ITES < Mortgage/Call Center/Healthcare/Insurance/Software> business verticals. You must love to work in an intense and exciting environment, thrive on challenging goals and be a great team player. This will be an individual contributor role. You will report to the HR Director and will be responsible for developing and executing elearning modules, strategies and tactics that result in exceptional outcomes for the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Experience in instructional design (ID), content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy, into e-learning, storyboarding, captivate, content management, Instructor Led Trainings (ILT), Web Based Trainings (WBT) etc.
- Should have used the ADDIE instructional design method as a framework in designing and developing educational and training programs.
- This individual will be responsible for the development of highly engaging and interactive training.
- The ideal candidate will be able to apply advanced adult learning theories into a practical, application-based training strategy.
- The resource will collaborate with other learning professionals and business partners / heads in delivering a globally consistent training experience that directly influences the success of our internal and external clients.
- The goal of all programs designed will be to deliver a world-class learning experience and drive a positive business impact.
- The ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form and deliver engaging presentations to business leaders is a critical skill for success.
- The ideal candidate will design training utilizing e-learning, game-based learning and other delivery methods that will support the acceleration of learning as measured by business performance.
- Proven e-learning Design and Development experience and experience designing, developing and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, simulations and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate 360 (Storyline), Audacity)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Products in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project is a must
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, create, manage e-learning programs for different verticals with proven results in IT & ITES industry < Mortgage/Call Center/Healthcare/Insurance/Software>
- Strategic thinker who can multi-task and work on tight schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors or Masters Degree with specialization in Instructional design or related field
- 6 to 8 years of experience as an instructional designer