Director at Fizzy Foodlabs Pvt Ltd
Views:6347 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Fizzy Foodlabs (IIT Startup/FMCG) - Purchase Head (4-8 yrs)
Job Title: Sourcing Manager
Reporting to: Director, Operations
Experience: 4-10 Years
Salary Offered: 8-14 Lakhs Per Annum
Fizzy Foodlabs Pvt Ltd is an IITB alumni venture involved in the domain of packaged world foods. The company operates in the Ready-to-cook category under the brand name of Chef's Basket.
The company manufactures and markets a range of products from the international cuisines - Italian, Mexican and Thai.
We are very young and dynamic company who:
- Is in love with Foodies
- Is Hungry for the Flavors of the World
- Is Crazy about its Brands
- Believes in being 100% Natural
- Is proud of its innovation
We are currently seeking a Sourcing manager who can work independently in a challenging and fostering environment that aims to drive continuous innovation in the world foods space and delight its consumers with every offering.
Main duties and responsibilities
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Work out procurement plan based on the sales forecast & BOM. Closely monitor inventory & re order levels and develop a review system to ensure that production is never affected due to shortage of material.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Leading contract negotiations, driving cost savings initiatives, and implementing strategic sourcing best practices and ensuring continuous improvements
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with all the key vendors and strategic partners to align them on our plans and ensure long term growth.
- Develop supplier scorecards and performance review system and conduct quarterly business reviews to make sure that all the suppliers adhere to the quality norms of the company.
- Maintain, evaluate, and expand reliable suppliers to effectively achieve competitive cost, highest quality and best service from all the vendors
- Identify new suppliers as necessary and develop alternate vendors for every critical product and service to avoid dependency on any one vendor.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials for any of the existing products and the new products being developed by the company and lead their successful integration to the production end of the business.
- Foster close working relationships with associated departments eg. Sales, Production, Product development, Business Development.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have confidence working with numbers, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- The role requires candidates to have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications in particular a need for strong skills in Excel.
- High performers willing to take up the challenge of working in a fast growing and highly competitive start-up.
- Post-graduation in Management/ Graduate with relevant experience
- Excellent analytical, highly numeric, fast thinking approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and with others with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requests and timescales
- Have a high level of persuasion and negotiating skills
- Ability to maintain and foster long term relationships with all vendors
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to manage own time and work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Ability to work on own initiative
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.