HR Consultant at Liontree HR Consultants
Views:350 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Fixed Income Dealer - Capital Markets (5-7 yrs)
Job Title: Fixed income broking Dealer
Reporting to: Head of Fixed income Broking
Role and Responsibilities :
- Dealing with Certificate of Deposits and Commercial Papers in the Primary and Secondary Market.
- Ensuring placement of short term and long-term debt instruments NCD in the secondary & Primary market.
- Dealing with a wide range of clients including Banks, Mutual Funds, Corporates and Financial Institutions to ensure the organization market share in overall market volumes.
- Primary placement of Commercial Papers & NCD of Corporates.
- DCM for NCD
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Post-Graduation in Finance. NSE Debt Market Certified. (Preferred)
Preferred Skills :
- Wholesale Debt market Dealing & Broking.
- Valuation of Corporate bonds, MMY Instruments.
- Maintaining relationship with Institutional Clients.
- Market Knowledge
- Minimum 5-7 years' of Experience in WDM Debt market.
- Having present Relations in market with References to evaluate.
- Travelling for business purpose
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.