HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:266 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Fixed Income Dealer - Asset Management Firm (3-5 yrs)
To execute daily MF transactions with a focus on money market instruments to optimize scheme specific strategy while ensuring risk and liquidity levels are aligned with the overall strategy of the scheme.
Knowledge of the mutual fund market, including products, processes, key entities and their responsibilities, regulations, market indices and market efficiency metrics
Knowledge of economic principles and theories, specifically related to economic growth, macroeconomic indicators such as inflation etc., aggregate supply and aggregate demand, fiscal and monetary policies, unemployment and central bank structure
Knowledge of key microeconomic concepts and economic theories, specifically related to production, output and costs, market structure and efficiency, and other important concepts such as elasticity etc.
Knowledge of various liquid / money market products, CBLO, SLR, Non-SLR, SDL, markets and long term debt products and their applications
Fixed Income Analysis and Valuation
Knowledge of the government and corporate bond market, along with a detailed knowledge of different types of debt securities and their applications, risks and key measurement metrics
Knowledge of applicable laws and regulatory requirements for mutual funds as per SEBI, AMFI and of general accounting standards
Knowledge of associated compliance processes and their
Standard operating procedure
- Monitor and project daily cash positions and execute money market transactions to ensure Fund Manager's order for various schemes are in line with the individual scheme strategies and liquidity and interest rate risks are within pre-set risk
- Coordinate with Operations Department to ensure smooth execution and settlement of Fixed Income transactions
- Perform fundamental analysis to evaluate the creditworthiness of each issuer and assess relative value
- Develop business relationships with arrangers and other market Participants to stay updated on market news and trades executed
- Prepare Daily/Periodic analyses of the scheme's cash flows assets and liabilities as well as market developments for review by FM/CIO (debt)
- Perform various compliance/Risk-related responsibilities
- Undertake other duties assigned by the Department Head from time to time
- Strong Communication skills are essential as part of the role
- A strong sense of teamwork
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- MBA/Master's degree or equivalent in business-related field.
- At least 4 years' experience in money market trading in Mutual Fund or bank
- Good understanding of financial market dynamics/Bloomberg/Reuters etc
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral presentation and writing) skills.
- Strong capability for negotiation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.