Head - Talent Acquisition at Fission Labs
Views:59 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Fission Labs - Product Manager (4-6 yrs)
Fission Labs is a services company delivering high-end solutions, primarily in the areas of highly scalable cloud applications and analytics for large sets of data using cutting edge open source technologies. We work with a variety of companies and Silicon Valley start-ups leveraging AI and been successful in delivering high quality results.
Please note: Experience in Cybersecurity is mandatory.
- 4-6 years of technical product management experience with successful products/services; 2-4+ in cybersecurity industry is preferred.
- Ability to think ahead, identifying potential problems before they manifest and turn them into opportunities whenever possible.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business strategy and synthesize into experience concepts that are magic for customers but also good for the business.
- Product Strategy: take a problem statement, find the +1 opportunity, socialize concepts to sharpen your thinking, present vision and earn buy-in for new ideas and approaches.
- Execution: break the work down into phases, drive product development, ship experiences, study them & iterate.
- Strong desire to build world-class technology and take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Hands on experience with Network & Infrastructure security products focused on Intrusion Detection using Machine Learning and AI
- Hands on experience with working with products that use Supervised Machine Learning
technology for intrusion detection
- Experience in network and/or host security with a background in intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, malware analysis, incident response, forensics, sandboxing technology, antivirus, or related technologies.
- Ability to identify, design, and implement technologies to solve security challenges in areas such as malware detection and analysis, intrusion prevention, malicious behavior detection, and network/host signature development.
- Enthusiasm for solving problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant coursework.
- Past experience deploying/managing/troubleshooting deployed network security appliances