FIS - Product Manager (6-9 yrs)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team :
It's an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world's largest global provider dedicated to Financial Technology Solutions.
What you will be doing
- Develops purchasing programs for the corporation.
- Develops purchasing arrangements with vendors and suppliers.
- Provides pricing quotes, completes purchase orders, and processes requisitions for clients.
- Develop and investigate supply sources, and issue request for quotations, proposals, or bids for those items not covered by any existing purchasing arrangement.
- Resolves outstanding issues, complies with vendor requests and responds to client inquiries.
- Receive requisitions and check each item for quantity, specifications, and delivery requirements.
- Negotiates with vendors to ensure inventory is acquired in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Serve as liaison to vendors and suppliers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Work with the individual product teams to drive the development of sales/product collateral for products and services with the objective of increasing the velocity of new product introduction across all markets and Payments offerings
- Ensure appropriate material in place to reduce the sales lifecycle and increase sales productivity e.g. Product Capability Documentation, Pricing frameworks, Contract Boilerplates
- Ensure completeness of product artefacts in repositories to support regional product and delivery teams
- Liaise with various product owners and teams to capture and maintain product road maps that align with market requirements and underpin investment priorities
- Liaise with our marketing team to ensure we are consistent with the company branding/colors, etc
What you bring:
- Lead, Mentor and Guide the team and act as a SPOC for all Collateral activities in B&P International Markets
- Be a quick learner and understand product related functionality and precisely document the same. Be able to help the team to bring them up with product understanding.
- Have excellent written skills and be able to create well-articulated technical product document. Be able to review content creation.
- Have good oral skills and be able to communicate and extract information from international product and business teams.
- Work with Regional markets to create regional flavors of collaterals.
- Have or quickly build a sense of - marketing/sales or customer facing business understanding to ensure content isn- t too technical and can be easily understood
What we offer you :
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.