People Operations Manager at Courseplay by Firstventure Corporation
Views:161 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Firstventure - Administrator - Learning Management Systems (2-5 yrs)
The Learning Management Systems Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the LMS including support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for instructional functions, contributing to ongoing system improvements, coordinating resolution of system issues and generating reports. He/she will be critical in developing e-learning and online learning content for all people across client organization. The Individual will need experience working with an LMS system and how to assign, launch, and track learning activities in the system. This Candidate would also be responsible for creating training plans for clients.
- Communicate directly with clients to assess and document their LMS-related requests
- Research and resolve identified LMS functionality issues independently or by escalating to internal team or vendors as needed
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems.
- Collaborates with the client HRs on training needs and opportunities for the expansion of talent development within the organization.
- Acts as a consultant by analyzing data and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives.
- Overall responsibility for the client learning management system (LMS), including system, people, security, and course and content management
- Design and source professional e-learning content for the LMS
- Work with members of the client L&D team to adapt current classroom programmes to incorporate e-learning elements
- Work with Content Developers to script, create and deploy effective e-learning solutions
- Oversee curricula, catalogs, and assignment profiles master data and online content processes
- Prepare status reports on system usage, compliance, and task completion
- Build close relationships with IT and other teams to ensure the technical side of the LMS is fit for purpose and up to date
- In conjunction with the Project team, document all LMS configurations, procedures, and workflow diagrams.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS) or as an LMS administrator or in similar position
- Experienced L&D professional
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude.
- Demonstrated skill proficiency in Microsoft Office. A high level of confidence in learning a variety of software for databases, spreadsheets and processes.
- Project Management experience.
- Learning Management System experience including assigning and tracking learning activities.
- Experience in developing and implementing Training Plans and SOPs.
- Must be enterprising, diplomatic and proactive at solving problems