HR at First WalkIn Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1997 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
First WalkIn Technologies - Senior Sales Manager (5-10 yrs)
About WalkIn :
WalkIn is a retail tech firm working on bringing an online experience to the offline world. We provide integrated identity, loyalty, ordering and payment, engagement, feedback and reporting solutions for organised retailers. Our key clients include Cafe Coffee Day, McDonald's and Future Group. The management team is led by former Aadhaar, Google, and IBM executives.
WalkIn's product deployments have helped India's largest food and beverage retailer, Cafe Coffee Day, in providing identity, payment, loyalty, engagement, feedback through multiple channels in 1500+ outlets across 250+ cities. The WalkIn powered CCD app has 4M+ downloads and a 4+ average customer rating in Google Play. WalkIn's products also run the loyalty and engagement program for McDonald's through
250+ restaurants across 34 cities and 10 states in West and South India. Additionally, WalkIn's customer experience engine helps the Future Group keep a finger on their customer's pulse.
About Role :
New customer additions is the core responsibility for this role.
- As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for running the entire sales process from pipeline building to initial outreach and through contract negotiation to closure. This will mean creating sales opportunities by diligently identifying prospects and by effectively following up on sales leads.
- To be effective in this role, you must have the ability to manage the end-to-end processes and be familiar with the enterprise computing space. You must be a great communicator with relevant persuasion skills. You are also expected to be metrics-driven. You will be asked to sell a range of new products, so you will need to be able to learn about each of these products in detail, understanding their unique differentiation points and value additions for our clients and their customers.
- You will be the first hire for the sales team at WalkIn. This will translate into the need for an entrepreneurial mindset to rally relevant resources around the sales process.
Key Responsibilities :
- Primary focus: drive revenue through new client acquisition.
- Build and manage the sales pipeline, collaborate with internal resources and external networks to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying to demonstrations and closing business.
- Understand and analyze client needs, and offer services accordingly.
- Engage closely with the account management/delivery/implementation training team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules during the Sales process.
- Excellent team management and interpersonal communication skills enabling effective interaction with people at all organizational levels.
Key Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of sales experience and at least last 2-3 years of relevant experience in selling SAAS solutions, preferably in Retail, FMCG & Hospitality segments.
- Demonstrated success exceeding quota, proven track record of driving results in a high-growth company environment and closing $250K+ annually in net new product sales; start-up experience would be an advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in selling enterprise software solutions would be highly preferred.
- Managed an active pipeline of 20+ sales opportunities at any given time.
- Experience of selling Loyalty, CRM, Analytics product/services in retail sector is a plus.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, sales environment.
- Experience with managing clients, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in prospecting, qualifying through the sales stages and closing deals.
- Ability to interact with any level within the customer organization (particularly with CXOs).
- Entrepreneurial mindset, forward thinking and decision making skills.
- Comfortable operating in a highly dynamic and at times, ambiguous environment.