Recruitment Head at Firsteps Kids Wear
Views:146 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
First Steps Baby Wear - Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition (3-6 yrs)
Title: Deputy Manager - HR (Talent Acquisition)
Position Title: Deputy Manager
Reports to: Head - Human Resources & Admin.
Unit: Colortone Textiles Pvt. Ltd.,
Department: Human Resources
Location : Chamarajanagara
The Deputy Manager - Human Resources (Talent Acquisition) will oversee the entire recruiting process from sourcing through offer and joining of selected candidates. The Candidate will have deep experience in recruitment, with a comprehensive knowledge of data mining, screening, interviewing, and innovative hiring practices with research acumen, and the ability to recognize talent in prospective candidates. Should demonstrate the passion for finding untapped talent, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy helping individuals find promising careers, and want to help build a first-class strategic recruiting function for the Company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in Manpower Planning; Budgeting and finalizing the recruitment targets and execution of the same.
- Build a comprehensive Talent Acquisition strategy and related processes to ensure an outstanding candidate experience
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle helping identify, hire, and retain quality talent for experienced professionals
- Consult with Department / Functional Heads; Hiring Managers and Head - Human Resources & Administration on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation and sourcing strategies.
- Embodies and encourages the promotion of Company's Vision; Mission; Core Values and Purpose and increase awareness in the importance of seeking and developing these values in others
- Work very closely with all key stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of Company' hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with qualified active and passive talent
- Partner with recruiting sources including community hiring; job fairs; campus hiring; recruitment consultants; and also develop channels of recruitment through social media; job portals to meet Company's recruitment needs.
- Design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and develop metrics and dashboard reporting
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent
- Oversee the gathering of Experienced Talent Acquisition metrics & analytics
- Implement effectively the Talent Acquisition Policy & Procedures
- Monitor Talent Acquisition best practice trends & research
- Work and form relationships with management to understand business needs and forecast hiring needs and job specifications for experienced professionals
- Interact with all levels of colleagues in a way that creates trust and credibility within the Company;
- Demonstrate and apply highly effective and persuasive negotiation skills
- Make an impact on timely and sound decisions and solutions; take action that is consistent with the best interests of the Company
- Develop and release job postings on a variety of platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the initial interview process through final offer negotiation and onboarding activities
- Conduct Employee back-ground verification; reference checks as per the Company's policies.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects and other candidate relationships
- Manage search firm relationships
- Develop recruiting dashboard and recruiting metrics and share with key stakeholders
- Represent the Company as an ambassador of the Company and create employer Brand; participates in industry practice groups and networks externally for the Company
Key Requirements - Qualification & Experience
- Any Bachelor's degree with Post-graduation in Human Resources Management (MBA / MSW)
- 3-6 Years experience in end to end recruitment of experienced Technical and Administrative professionals, preferably in an Apparel and Textile manufacturing environment.
- Should have proven experience in hiring technical staff with skills in Textiles Manufacturing; Logistics; Packing and other Operations; and administrative functions
Key Requirements - Skills & Competencies
- Creative, innovative thinker who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of social media networks and employment brand marketing
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, job boards and HR software databases
- Exposure and understanding of Campus Recruiting activities; Community Hiring Activities; Head-hunting and passive talent hiring activities
- Leads with drive and purpose; influences others to gain commitment on important issues
- Should have proficiency in English; Kannada; Telugu; Hindi and Tamil Languages
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.