Data Scientist at First Principle Labs
Views:526 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
First Principles Labs - Transaction Fraud Analyst (5-8 yrs)
The Fraud prevention analyst will help combat fraudulent activity by creating, owning, and executing OneCard fraud strategy. Fraud prevention analyst will be responsible for putting in place the tools and processes needed to detect and mitigate fraud risks as soon as they emerge, including working alongside technology and operations teams to ensure OneCard is set up to combat fraud risks of any scale.
As part of the growing team and function, person joining the team will be responsible to own the key portfolio metrics and deliver on the agreed KPIs- . The role will require:
- Continuous monitoring of suspicious activity and communicating trends and concerns with relevant stakeholders.
- Creating and owning a holistic fraud strategy that helps OneCard prevent, monitor, detect, and stop existing and emerging fraud trends.
- Creating the processes and guidelines necessary for OneCard to response to new threats.
- Working closely with the operations teams to optimize fraud investigation resources, processes, and quality expectations.
- Provide insights and business learnings that help drive continuous improvement in managing fraud across the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.