HR at First Credit Services
Views:263 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
First Credit Services - Data Scientist (3-6 yrs)
- As Data Scientist at Innovation Labs the new Division of First Credit Services, you'll have the opportunity to help define, implement, manage and deliver API driven reusable data sciences solution through niche techniques using conventional analytics models, NLP, bot and deep learning or the new age models as appropriate.
- You will be developing technical strategies for these solutions, working with product manager to define the road map and driving the delivery features.
- Youl will have the opportunity to collaborate with product/ business teams and facilitate the design, prototype and build technology driven data science solutions, product experiences that will change the future landscape of big data and real time. If that gives you goose bumps- then you are the kind of candidate, we want!
- We are looking for Individual Contributor, self-driven and motivated with the desire to work fast paced greenfield, results driven agile environment with varied responsibilities, who want to do radical innovation and take challenge to disrupt the disruptor.
- Responsible for discovering insights from massive amounts of structured and unstructured data to help shape or meet specific business needs and goals
- Drive continuous improvement of data science and analytics by researching industry best practices and incorporating it to our company
- Good expertise in data analytics, data cleansing and data enrichment.
- Build Solutions that identify intent and other features from user comments, chat transcript and other unstructured text data.
- Experience of design, building and deployment of ML/NLP Solutions
- Hands on with Deep learning frameworks like Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Work experience in ML / AI / NLP / Deep Learning and Reinforcement learning/ Behavioral Analytics is a distinct advantage.
- Good Expertise in Artificial Neural Networks, SVM, Random Forrest, Gradient Boosting, Predictive modelling, time series, hypothesis testing, factor analysis, and deep learning.
- Background in complex modelling and advanced analytical techniques
- Exposure to Big Data platforms like Hadoop, spark, hive etc and databases like PostgreSQL is desirable
- Good academic record graduated (B. Tech/M. Stat) from reputed institution
- 4+Yrs of experience in Data Science, Statistical Modelling, and Behavioral Analytics
- Experience with developing advanced data science models and computational algorithms, Experience in Deep learning.
- Experience with big data analytics and advanced machine learning to analyse data
- Experience with identifying trends, patterns, and discrepancies in data
- Great communications skills
- Expertise in Python
- Love for Data and passion for numbers
- Design the development of various machine learning initiatives
- Understand the user and their behavior through data
- Experimentation and multi dimension approach mindset
- Identify ways to better leverage data to actionable Insights