HRBP at First Abu Dhabi Bank
Views:4535 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
First Abu Dhabi Bank - AVP - Client Onboarding & Account Services (7-12 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
The role is responsible for managing the process of client on-boarding, KYC due diligence, monitoring of AML risk and ratings for the FAB India portfolio. He/she is responsible for complying with approval terms for FAB Head Office, representative offices and international branches in compliance with the approval conditions.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Manage and ensure processing of on-boarding and maintenance of Corporate & Institutional Banking Customers in India in line with Group and local regulations.
- Partner with bankers to ensure a seamless on boarding from front to back and liaise with multiple parties to bring about execution of a transaction.
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant on boarding requirements
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with - Know Your Customer- regulations
- Perform new client adoptions and periodic reviews for clients by confirming KYC data requirements, collecting relevant KYC information, undertaking research via internal and external sources, and gathering and analysing KYC documentation in accordance with regulatory and the Bank's AML policy requirements
- Classify clients from a risk and regulatory perspective
- Undertake KYC due diligence reviews in a timely manner, as per the Bank's policies
- Analyse AML risks associated with the client; potential risks and operational issues should be identified and escalated as appropriate
- Develop expertise in the Bank's Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification DD diligence policies
- Draft procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
- Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Recommend for approval the opening of new accounts
- Encode and maintain UIDs, CASA accounts, Nostro Accounts, Vostro Accounts & Internal Accounts as applicable.
- Generating periodical reports from the relevant systems used for review and checking as applicable.
- Ensure the adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Ensure scanning of mandate file documents and periodical transfer to the fireproof chub / warehouse (as applicable) and the Records Management Department for safe custody.
- Ensure that the escalations are managed efficiently and proactive measures are taken.
- Stay abreast with latest developing concepts like new regulations by the RBI or legal environment within India & international locations & other corporate credit practices.
- To be fully equipped with the knowledge of products and the transaction processes in the bank.
- Identify and implement new service improvement opportunities
- Liaising with Compliance for all on boarding related queries, various approvals.
- Liaising with the Front Office for pending documents and any other queries.
- Preparation of the Risk Rating Assessment.
- On boarding of Brokers end to end process
- Identify - red flag- situations and escalate in line with the Bank's policies and procedures
- Appropriate and confidential handling / sharing of sensitive client data
- Implement any required change in static data and resolution of any matters arising from the review
- Contribute ideas and participation to further improve and streamline the KYC processes
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with about 7 years of banking experience including account services for corporate, bank and non-bank financial clients
- Previous relevant work experience (AML/KYC/compliance related) within the corporate financial services industry and/or research/analytics role in other banks or financial institutions
- Familiarity with AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines
- Understanding of the end-to-end KYC and client on-boarding processes
- Strong research background and ability to understand the implications of financial sanctions on individuals/blocked person- s/Specially designated nationals (SDN- s) and risks of dealing with them
- Ability to understand the risks of dealing with politically exposed persons (PEP- s) and regulatory expectations around dealing with PEP- s
- Understanding of sourcing information from various data sources, (Bloomberg, Factiva, Lexis Nexis etc.) and in several cases utilizing financial reports and audited statements for such purposes
- Basic understanding of corporate and wholesale banking products
- Ability to interpret regulatory guidelines and assessment risk scores
- Ability to interpret alerts, identify trends and inconsistencies
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels and across all internal and external stakeholder's groups
- Proficient with MS Office applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.