Lead Recruiter at Fireflies.ai
Views:164 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Fireflies.ai - Account Manager - Integration/Partnerships (5-10 yrs)
We're hiring an Account Manager (Integration - Partnerships)
Here's what we look for :
1. Build and maintain relationships with our current integration partners on our platform to generate new users for Fireflies.
2. Encourage partners to continuously improve their integration, engaging with feature requests and bug fixes.
3. Find creative ways to surface Fireflies inside our partner's products where customers would be looking for integrations.
4. Keep a pulse on our partner's roadmaps and persuade them to expand their relationship with Fireflies.
5. Listen to partners, document their needs in our CRM and feedback database, coordinate with product teams to deliver the tools your partners need.
6. Guide and share best practices with your teammates based on your experience.
7. Coordinate with PR and marketing teams to plan and execute product launches and press opportunities (data reports, app roundups, etc) that highlight partners.
8. Help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
You should be a great communicator and culture maintainer:
- We value over-communication and candid feedback and want to build a no-bs, results driven culture
Values that are important to us :
- You're data driven and customer focused
- You measure your results & automate when possible
- You get 10% better at something every week
- You have an internal compass and take accountability & initiative
- You thrive in globally distributed, 100% remote teams
About us :
Fireflies.ai is an AI that joins meetings and takes notes automatically. We integrate with the leading platforms: Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Slack, Salesforce, & more. We- re a US-based, AI company that is building a 100% remote team. Today we have over 40 employees in 5 countries around the world. We were featured on Forbes for Gartner's top 25 enterprise software startups to watch in 2020. We skyrocketed from a few thousand users to more than 100,000 users in 2020.
Read more here: https://yourstory.com/2019/10/funding-startup-fireflies-enterprise-assistant-canaan-partners
You'll be working with Sam Udotong, CTO @ Fireflies.ai. Sam graduated from MIT in 2016 where he studied computer science and aerospace engineering. He and his co-founder Krish were featured as the cover of Entrepreneur magazine in Sept 2020. He's been a speaker at the MIT AI Conference 2020 alongside industry leaders like Richard Socher and Sal Khan. He's guest lectured at Stanford for their intro to AI class. Sam is scrappy & committed - he and Krish bootstrapped the company for 3 years, eating Soylent and Domino's pizza almost every day. He rejected Harvard Business School to build Fireflies. Sam's goal is to build a multi-regional, boundary-less engineering team that allows you to do your best work whenever and wherever you want.
We want to transform how people communicate and work. Come work with us if you share the above values and want to work on hard engineering challenges that will actually make a difference in the lives of people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly value diversity at our company, because our team will be stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will be looking for people having experience from B2B SAAS based in India.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a paragraph of why you're the right person for this role.
Location : Remote