Manager - Recruitment at Fintellix Solutions - Verisk Financial
Views:3910 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Fintellix - IT Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities :
- Deeply passionate about working in the Banking Reg tech Space
- Deep functional understanding of the banking industry across multiple domains mainly Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investments and Derivatives, Cards and other financial aspects
- Be diligent, detail-oriented, and passionate about studying, and analyzing various regulatory guidelines across the globe in line with the strategic objectives of the organization
- Open to learning aspects of the technology stack, which are essential to map the functional requirements to a product understandable language
- Should be the owner of the complete solution stack (functional as well as technical), and can demonstrate the solution to various prospects/customers, with focussed discussions on how the solution addresses the customers- needs
- Help build various collateral and other relevant marketing content as required to support sales teams, and help position the product against competition in an effective manner
- In addition to the sales support and market positioning, ensure that the overall solution release and well-defined documentation and all release artefacts are standardized and delivered as part of the product release cycle.
- Define and own the overall product roadmap, and ensure that overall product plan aligns with the strategic objectives of the organization
- Keep an eye on the regulatory changes ongoing across the globe, and come up with new ideas on product capabilities, features and provide insights on what newer markets can the organization focus on, in line with the overall strategic objectives.
- Work closely with technology and product build teams to deliver new products or enhancements with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Define and own detailed solution specifications, which would enable the downstream product build teams, to deliver the solution features in a faster and a more efficient manner
- Responsible for defining test cases, and carry out the detailed functional testing for all aspects of solutions being delivered, and provide a sign off, therefore ensuring that the solution/feature is ready for market deployment
- Conduct workshops/trainings for internal stakeholders and various product delivery teams, on the solution features/product
- Define best practices on the overall implementation process for the product being delivered.
Personality Traits :
- You are self-motivated and enjoy operating & delivering results in an uncertain environment, building clarity & structure along the way
- You have high levels of ownership & enjoy taking responsibility and orchestrating multiple threads to meet the goal/objective
- You believe Solution & Result orientation trump Process and Hierarchical structures
- You have the ability to rally around and involve the right people from multiple organizational pools and provide the leadership to meet the pursuit objectives
- You have a creative streak that is not satisfied with the - as is- and wants to find better solutions to problems
- You have strong analytical and logical reasoning capabilities
- Your alternate profession would be in the R&D space since you are as much a depth person as you are breadth
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
Eligibility Criteria :
- MBA from a reputed B-school, ideally with an engineering background.
- Experience working in/with the Banking/BI/Analytics industry.
- Min 3 years of work experience in relevant roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.