Human Resource at Fintellix
Views:1060 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fintellix - Account Manager (8-10 yrs)
As part of our growth strategy, this is a key position responsible for achieving Fintellix's strategic business objectives in India.
Considering the immense potential for expanding the business with our existing accounts, Fintellix is keen on hiring a dynamic Account Manager, who will service existing orders, bring in new business and grow the organization to next level.
- Key mandate would be to service existing orders and increase our share of revenue through upsell /cross sell of new products and offerings.
- Will be responsible for complete account management with annual targets for revenue / new business and profitability
- Strategic position with responsibility for the planning, budgeting and implementing the sales plan in the existing accounts through innovative ideas and leadership qualities.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, mapping and highest level of commitment to his/her accounts
- Over 8 years of experience in Account management (including 3 years in direct Sales) with companies selling BI/ Core banking / Treasury / Risk or ALM solutions.
- Existing Account management / relationship with at least 3 of following banks (private banks like ICICI/ HDFC/Axis/Yes Bank/ Kotak/IndusInd/ or Foreign banks like Citi/Bofa/StanC/BNP/SG etc)
- Servicing minimum 1 USD deals (Software sale only - no hardware) with any of the above banks
- Achieved minimum 5 Cr of new business last year from one of the above bank (through a software product sale. This will be verified with customer
- Should have worked on large deals and demonstrate a successful sales track record with reference able customer base and targets achieved year on year.
- Should have worked on consultative selling and maintaining senior level relations with Private and PSU Banks and familiar with RFP / Tender processes. Preference to the people who understand Data warehousing / Business Intelligence subjects.
- Should be willing to work under pressure with high level of self-confidence/ interpersonal communication / impacting skills and emotional maturity.
- MBA (with BE preferred) from reputed business school
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.