Recruitment Consultant at Global Management Consulting Firm
Views:579 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
FinTech Consultant (6-12 yrs)
Total Experience : 6 - 12 years
Relevant Experience : 4 years
Role : The role requires one to work in the interface of Finance and Technology.
It would require one to become SMEs on products built on the Salesforce platform for the Lending and Wealth Management sectors.
- The FinTech Consultant would be required to liaise between the clients and the developers.
- He/she would be responsible for all written and verbal communication with the client throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- He/she would be responsible to gather requirements from the client and translate it to the developers in a language they understand.
- The Consultant will also be responsible for documentation or requirements, scenario analysis, user manuals, etc. and train clients on the end product.
- He/she would need to help the Sales team pitch our services and expertise during the Sales process by preparing the estimation and scope of work.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Excellent communication skills, highly professional and rigorous, results-oriented, driven and hard-working
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel
- Flexible and creative: the ability to propose innovative ideas, build empathy within the firm and win the trust of the clients
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, distinct client and results orientation, should have the mental agility
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the team.
- Strong knowledge on creating business process flow, UML diagrams, presentations, functional requirement, and design documents.
- Subject matter expertise in Core Banking, Capital Markets, Retail & Commercial Lending technologies
- Experience with banking processes and technologies including custom solutions.
- Experience customizing or implementing KPI driven FinTech solutions at banking/NBFC institutions.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
In addition to domain knowledge, experience in the Salesforce ecosystem /Technology background would be a plus.