CEO & Founder at Finoramic Inc
Views:4165 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Finoramic - Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
Financial decisions have a huge impact on our lives, however, most of our financial decisions are taken on a hunch rather than data. Many companies are trying to solve problems either by building a generic purpose financial transaction platform or by building one part of the whole ecosystem.
Finoramic is trying to solve the problem of financial decision making by enabling financial services platforms (both fintech and traditional players), by providing access to a data & AI platform. We are a team of highly 7 motivated professionals based out Hyderabad, Mumbai. We started in August 2017 with angel investments from senior management teams of Airbnb, Google & Walmart.
We are looking for a smart, passionate and self-motivated product manager, with great interest in solving financial and data problems. An ideal candidate will be someone who works with data more than a hunch.
The product manager will be responsible for the following :
- Researching about features to add to the current product based on user studies, competitors study.
- Extensive user research about the feature/product including in-person surveys if needed
- Researching current competitors and/or similar features
- Project Planning dividing product in multiple stages i.e. MVP, Fully featured product
- Defining matrix for success and failure
- Working closely with a UI/UX designer to design the product as well as market material after the product is launched.
- Working closely with the tech team to implement product on deadlines
- Working closely with the growth team to design a growth plan based on this feature/product
In short, will be the owner of the product from research -> launch.
Note: Fresher candidates who are passionate about fintech will be considered equally.
Finoramic is an early stage startup and this will be a high equity position.
Salary + Equity + Incentive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.