Manager - HR at Fino Paytech Ltd.
Views:371 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
FINO PayTech - Manager - Company Secretary & Legal (4-5 yrs)
- Secretarial - Companies Act Compliances, Meetings Management and Secretarial Audits
- Ensuring compliances under Companies Act, Secretarial Standard, SEBI
- Listing Regulations and Other allied laws including amendments from time to time, including: Drafting of Notice, Agenda and Minutes of the Board, Committee and General Meetings.
- Issue and Allotment of Shares, Debentures, Bonds, on a Private Placement basis. Incorporation of Company.
- Alteration of MOA and AOA. - Preparation of the Annual Report, including Notice of AGM and Boards Report etc.
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers and records, including transfer of shares.
- Filing of various Forms/documents including Annual Filings with
- Registrar of Companies (ROC) and Stock Exchanges.
- Creation, Modification and Satisfaction of Charge
- Well versed with DIN/DSC related issue.
- Co-ordinating with the Secretarial Auditor, Statutory Auditor,
- Internal Auditor and External counsel, Depository and RTA. part has to be focused
- Legal Management - Legal Agreements/ Contracts and Query Resolutions and notice response - Drafting and Vetting of various documents/ agreements including Leave and License Agreement, Non Disclosure Agreement, Business Agreement, Share Holders Agreement, Loan/Facility Agreement, Hypothecation Deed, Mortgage Deed, Deed of Assignment, Trust Deed, Debenture Trust Deed, Power of attorney, Letter of Authority etc. - Providing the legal assistance/ advice to Business team on legal issue.
- Well versed with Stamp laws. Replying to legal/statutory notices. Co-ordination with Advocates/External counsel/Internal and External Stakeholders.
- RBI Compliances - Compliances under various Master Directions applicable to systemically important NBFC. Filling and Filing of returns, forms, documents with RBI,
- Financial Intelligence Unit etc.Strictly adherence of all Master Circulars/ Directions/ Regulations of RBI, applicable to NBFCs.
- Ensuring compliances with respect to policy, process and procedures as per various RBI Guidelines applicable to the Systemically Important NBFC.