HR at Finisar Technology India Pvt Ltd
Views:145 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Finisar Technology - Senior Oracle Technical Consultant (10-16 yrs)
KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for analysis, design, implementation, and testing of Oracle E-Business Suite following all applicable standards with strong Knowledge of Oracle Supply Chain modules.
- Prepare Unit Test and end-to-end Test scripts and Conduct CRP with Global Business Users.
- Investigate issues within Oracle Application functionality to determine root cause of the problems & resolves them.
- Prioritize and manage issues assigned within guidelines provided.
- Create and manage TARs with the Oracle support organization as required in order to resolve Oracle functionality or data issues.
- Work with the technical team members in developing & testing of customized solutions related to Oracle Application.
- Pro-actively monitor key business processes and work with end users to streamline business processes using Oracle func-tionality and improve the efficiency.
- Develop functional and technical specifications to address new business requirements.
- Document detailed processes and procedures and train end users.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS (include Education, Skills & Experience):
- Bachelor's / master's degree in engineering / MBA /MCA/ MSc - IT
- More than 10 years Oracle application's experience in various Supply Chain modules like INV, Install Base, Service Con-tracts, BOM, WIP, OM etc.
- Working knowledge of the Oracle EBS "Order to Cash" processes is must.
- Should have strong knowledge on Technical and Functional aspects. Preferably techno-functional candidates with 60% functional and 40% technical
- Working knowledge & experience in one or more RICEW components (forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhance-ments and workflows) is big plus.
- Able to interact with business users with clear written and verbal communication as well as writing requirements and test plan documents.
- Hands-on technical experience on PL-SQL, XML Publisher, Query Tunning is must.
- Experience of data conversions from legacy sources, Integrations with third party applications will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to areas like Item Costing, RMA Processing, Advance Pricing would be a big plus.