HR at Apya Capital Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:619 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Fincity - Manager - Performance Marketing (7-15 yrs)
Fincity is a financial decisioning platform focused on serving consumers through their life's largest financial decision - buying and financing a home - by enabling a 'one-click' experience. We 'sit' at the convergence of proptech and fintech by re-imagining the two largest industries globally - Real Estate and Banking.
Our SaaS product suite is offered as "No Code" based AI decision platform to financial institutions to automate lending and real estate developers to automate customer relationship management.
About the role :
You will build and lead a team in developing, customizing, and implementing our web strategy into an effective online experience to help Fincity attract, engage, and retain customers. You will own the development, execution, and optimization of digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple programs simultaneously, love deep diving into data to draw insights to support agile decision making, and have a proven track record executing integrated lead generation-focused campaigns.
Talk to us if you seek challenging opportunities in a fast-moving Proptech + Fintech space!
- Drive implementation of the digital marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition, conversion, and revenue growth.
- Acquisition and Retention through focused programs across all digital channels. Expertise in decoding user behavior and defining user journeys to better target users.
- Collaborate with Content, Creative and Brand teams to deliver an overall brand experience along the customer digital journey consistent with best-in-class digital practices and experiences.
- Launch new marketing programs at scale targeting across a number of audience segments.
- Leverage the customer's buyer's journey to architect innovative multi-channel engagement programs.
- Orchestrate campaign and content development across a network of contributors and stakeholders.
- Manage program budget with accountability for campaign ROI.
- Dive deep into data with reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign effectiveness, and drive strategic decision-making for optimized campaign strategies.
- Clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholder teams to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns.
- 7+ years of experience managing extensive paid digital campaigns including search, display, paid social, SEO, and influencer marketing.
- Prefer hands-on experience building AdWords campaigns and Meta campaigns and SEO.
- Demonstrated understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journeys.
- Experience utilizing systems and tools involving email, web, analytics, and CRM for targeting, segmentation, and reporting for demand generation and adoption campaigns.