HR Recruiter at Capaegis
Views:2809 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Fincity - Manager - Human Resources (3-6 yrs)
Fincity - HR Manager (3 - 6 yrs)
Location - Bengaluru
Our Hiring Philosophy :
- Can-do Attitude, Learning/Growth Mindset, Commitment to Excellence and Dedication is of utmost importance to us.
About Us :
- Fincity.com is a SaaS-based fin-tech products (no services) company (already profitable) with 80+ employees spread across 5 major metros.
- Our digital lending products - currently focused on mortgages/housing finance - power leading financial institutions like banks and other lenders and we intend to roll out our product suite globally - including Singapore, UK, and USA markets shortly.
- We also operate a direct B2C marketplace wherein a customer can come to www.fincity.com to apply for Home Loan and get e-sanction by getting direct access to over 50 banking partners which results in transparency in pricing, choices and provides the control of otherwise opaque banking practices.
Job description :
1. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
2. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
3. Manage the recruitment and selection process
4. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
5. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
6. Nurture a positive working environment
7. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
8. Maintain payroll and benefits/incentive program
9. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
10. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
11. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
1. Proven working experience as HR manager/Lead or other relevant roles
2. People-oriented and results-driven
3. Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
4. Knowledge of HR systems and databases
5. Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
6. Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
7. Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
8. In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
9. Degree in Human Resources or related field
Office Location :
33/1, 3rd Floor, Vittal Mallya Rd, Shanthala Nagar,
Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/QPGeW8MVFeSnPX9W6
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.