HR Recruiter at Capaegis
Views:6041 Applications:1161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1004
Fincity - Credit Analyst/Manager (0-2 yrs)
We are a Real Estate focused specialist Investment Bank with a team of 20+ highly qualified, experienced, and domain experts. We specialize in structured financing solutions for our clients.
- Oversee all phases of transaction/project and engagement management for multiple clients.
- Help in transaction origination, preparing information memorandums, financial models, credit analysis, dealing with Private Equity / NBFC/Banking partners, and managing clients.
- Work closely with partners and staff and play a key role in client management, practice development, and business development for an assigned group of clients.
- Working co-operatively with Business and Sales Management to assess the creditworthiness of customers.
- Prepare presentation material for use in client meetings for presenting it to potential investors/buyers/partners/funding institutions.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- MBA in Finance, Chartered Accountant or relevant qualification with a minimum experience of 0-2 year
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations will be an added advantage