HR Recruiter at Capaegis
Views:552 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Fincity - Content Strategist (2-5 yrs)
Our Hiring Philosophy: Can do Attitude, Learning/Growth Mindset, Commitment to Excellence and Dedication is of utmost importance to us.
About Fincity :
We are Tech / mobile first company focused on serving consumers through their life's most important financial decision - buying and financing a home by enabling - one click experience. We sit at the convergence of proptech and fintech by reimagining two largest industries globally - Real Estate and Banking.
Who You Are:
- You're a storyteller. You can captivate an audience with your words. You're intuitive and bright. You challenge the status quo-you don't like "good enough" copy. Your writing is so great that people not only pay attention, they take action.
- You're not afraid of hard work and you know how to manage the creation of rich, content-focused experiences that drive direct response.
About the Role:
As a content strategist, you will help build #1 internet property for Home search and finance. You- re involved with messaging across all stages of the funnel. From product launches to early lifecycle to resurrecting churned users, you craft content that stays true to the Fincity brand while moving metrics.
- A quantitative approach to writing improvement. Look at the numbers, what was good, what was bad and how do I improve?
- Own content strategy, roadmap, calendar & creation for emails, push notifications, SMS copy, blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, and other marketing collateral
- Champion the Fincity brand voice and style throughout all channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, email, YouTube, Google display network)
- Understand digital marketing and the differences between channels. You'll need to know about paid search, email marketing, organic search, social, and video audiences and their motivations.
- Conduct keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company websites
- Seek out backlink and joint blogging and content opportunities with third-party platforms
- Build and manage a team of content writers, freelancers, SEO, Visual Designers
- Proven experience in digital content design, writing/blogging, marketing, and/or digital communications
- Prior consumer (B2C) internet start-up with mobile app ecosystem experience is a big plus
- Deadline-driven with strong time management skills
- Willing to jump into different roles as the job requires and have an eye to the future of digital content design