HR Recruiter at Capaegis
Views:902 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Fincity - Content Head (3-10 yrs)
Fincity.com is a Digital Lending marketplace with a presence across India. Our digital lending products, in partnership with 50+ banks, are - Home Loan (HL) and Loan Against Property (LAP) and are introducing Business Loans (BL) and Personal Loans (PL) soon. We have over 100,000 satisfied customers and expanding rapidly.
Fincity.AI is an Enterprise SaaS-based - Digital Lending- platform which enables - (1) origination; (2) Conversion; (3) Onboarding; (4) Transaction; (5) Engagement (Reward & Recognition); (6) Cross-sell / Ups-sell to a customer. Given entire customer data is - Live- on a platform, we are able to perform analytics / ML/AI-led algorithms which learn from prior history and take corrective actions. Our clients including leading banks in India.
- Seeking an enthusiastic content strategist/researcher/creator/manager who will lead and shape the company's content strategy from ideation to dissemination across B2C (Home Loans Marketplace) and B2B (Enterprise Software).
- Conduct in-depth research on Home Loan (HL) topics and SaaS - Digital Lending- order to develop original content.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase organic reach.
- Proactively strategize with other departments to brainstorm new content opportunities.
- Seek out backlink and joint blogging and content opportunities with third-party platforms. Regularly update and own the company's website.
- Strategize and create content for Social Media pages and work towards building an active - financial wellness- community online.
- Create marketing content for Google/Facebook Ads, mailers, SMSs, etc.
- Build and manage a team of freelancers and interns.
- Working co-operatively with Business and Sales Management to assess the creditworthiness of customers.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in Content writing, marketing, and managing.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills.