HR Recruiter at Capaegis
Views:2703 Applications:704 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
Fincity - Associate/Manager/AVP/VP - Transaction Advisory/Capital Markets (4-8 yrs)
- We are a Real Estate focused specialist Investment Bank with a team of 20+ highly qualified, experienced and domain experts. We specialize in structured financing solutions for our clients and have office locations in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Delhi.
- We currently have positions open in our Bangalore (preferred), Mumbai and Delhi office. Our Bangalore office is near UB City while Mumbai office is in Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC).
Position Summary (Associate / Manager / AVP):
You will be responsible for overseeing all phases of transaction / project and engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include helping in transaction origination, preparing information memorandums, financial models, credit analysis, dealing with Private Equity / NBFC/Banking partners and managing clients. You will work closely with partners and staff and plays a key role in client management, practice development, and business development for an assigned group of clients.
Investment Banking / Transaction Advisory - Associate / Manager / AVP
- Leading the team during project execution, prepare information memorandums, credit analysis and financial model - Creating client marketing presentations
- Conducting industry and company-specific due diligence related to transactions - Drafting memoranda for fund raising / sale assignments Writing information memo / credit analysis reports/preparing management presentations independently
- Attending client meetings, discussing observations and effectively closing the loop with target companies / clients
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
- Prior investment banking experience is a must
- Ability to manage multiple client transactions, work under pressure and meet project/transaction deadlines /timelines
- Excellent written, presentation, analytical and interpersonal communications skills.
- Availability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed.
- Bachelor's in Commerce/Finance or MBA/CA preferred
- Experience in Real Estate/Infra sector will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.