Specialist Talent Acquisition at FSS
Views:138 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Software & Systems - Product Owner/Product Engineering Manager (9-15 yrs)
JOB Title: FSS eFinclusiv - Scrum Master / Product Owner
1. Experience in Core JAVA,J2EE,JSP,SERVLETS
2. Experience in Micro Services, Restful Web Services, DevSecOps
3. Experience in Spring, Hibernate
4. Experience in ISO 8583 message, JSON, XML, cards, PCIDSS/PADSS, HSM, EFT/ATM/POS Switch related, MicroATM terminal applications, Biometric/UIDAI related
5. Experience in Application Server/Web Server / HLB & deployment experience
6. Working knowledge in advance technologies and products environment.
7. Experience in Products, Agile - Scrum and handle the projects as Scrum master
8. Should have excellent Team Handling & Project handling skills as like Scrum Master/Product Owner & Engineering Manager
9. Client handling & onsite implementation exposure @offsite / onsite
10. Product code management using GitLab etc., EntireDevSecOPs experience like Jira, Confluence, Containers, Sonarcube etc.,
11. PL/SQL, strong in database related, data migration projects
12. Oracle 11g/12c, PostGreSQL& SQL Server 2012 and above
13. Experience in Documentation, technical presentation, writing user stories, EPIC, UJ- s, FSD, UI/UX design, solution architect etc.,
14. Experience in on-prem and cloud deployment (cloud native application deployment experience) and
15. Experience in Payments (mandatory) /Banking/Financial Inclusion/AEPS Domain
16. Should having strong communication skills with external & internal with respective stake-holders and able to manage team of developers, architects, UI/UX designers, DBA's and implementation engineers.
Key Skills :Core JAVA,J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Micro Services & Restful Web Services, DevSecOps, ISO 8583, JSON & XML
Designation : Product Engineering Manager / Product Owner
Qualification :BE / MCA / B.Tech / M.Sc
1. Development lead activities includes Project Planning and execution, Technical discussions and feasibility study and reviews.
2. Ability to identify market needs and to fit those into product features
3. Development project estimation and resource planning.
4. Technical feasibility study and R&D for new innovative & improvements in projects.
5. Mapping the impacted functionalities from the requirements and correlate risk, traceability and providing technical solutions for complex & critical issues.
6. Responsible for handling team and assign tasks, resource work tracking and reporting etc..
7. Responsible for overall technical aspects and solutions to business problems.
8. Responsible for High Level and Low Level Design document preparation for the project.
9. Responsible for review such as code review, technical solution review and document reviews
10. Train and mentor team to deliver quality deliverables
11. Maintain Source code configuration management using version control utility
12. Responsible to communicate clearly with technical justification with internal & external stake holders.
13. Maintain and track complete project & relevant document details using version control utility
14. Project Status tracking, L3 product support, monitoring and updating project details with relevant documentation
15. DevSecOPs implementation in product organisation and migration from Monolithic to Microservices application.
Experience: 9 Years & Above