Human Resources at FSS payments
Views:2511 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Software & Systems - Manager - Business Finance (8-12 yrs)
Work Context :
Business finance role involves close interactions with the business teams to arrive at the right pricing for the various products and services. The role also involves the evaluation of go / no go on new business initiatives. As a Manager - Business Finance, this role will be responsible for the revenue by providing better pricing models and suggestions through effective / efficient models. He / She will also be responsible for new business / potential prospects for various products, service and solutions.
Role Purpose :
The key purpose of this role is to generate and provide revenue at sustainable margins. The role will also be responsible for evaluating new business potentials along with working out effective pricing models.
Key Responsibilities :
Business Finance :
- Assist for revenue. Achieve those numbers by providing better pricing models and suggestions thru effective business analytics
- Understand the various products and services of the business unit including a granular understanding of the revenue drivers for each of the offering.
- Prepare pricing models with emphasis on margins, EBITDA, IRR and articulate the underlying cost and pricing assumptions.
- Engage in internal deliberations / brain storming with the business teams on pricing strategy and customer expectations to finalise the pricing approach and participate in customer / vendor negotiation wherever required.
- Prepare commercial proposals with detailed terms and conditions.
- Be responsible for new business / potential prospects for various products, services and solutions.
- Be responsible for the roles and functions for the corporate and other verticals
- Be responsible for tracking and presenting competitive intelligence.
- Roll out MIS for the function as per the timelines agreed.
- Appreciate sensitivities of pricing information, maintain data base of prices and ensure complete confidentiality
- Provide direction and guidance to team members and suggest process improvements.
Problem Solving Skills :
- Must possess analytical approach
- Must be able to do root cause analysis
- Must have thorough knowledge about the applications, systems, environment etc.
- Thorough knowledge of organization, products, services, processes etc. is must.
Market Intelligence :
- Remain up-to-date on information on vendor, industry, technology, pricing, demand and vital business metrics
- Consolidate SWOT analyses and competitor information and feedback to sales and business development teams and strategize plan of action
- Detect and analyse information regarding FSS customers and its market, in order to improve knowledge of the environment and to apply it in the form of new or modified products and services
Role Requirements :
- Graduate with 8+ years of experience
- Must be familiar with latest payments, cards, internet technologies
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate from any stream + Chartered Accountant
Skills and Attributes
- Experience in interface with sales/account management and business functions, which involve high level of detail and tendering processes
- Excellent understanding of market and competition.
- Experience in conducting customer analysis and competition analysis
- Strategic thinking and planning and organizing skills
- Proven analytical, problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and resource management skills
- Ability to look at the - big picture- and take a - long term view- while weighing options and implications
- Strong business focus and sales drive with excellent negotiation & persuasion skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to achieve goals with minimal management guidance
- Deep-rooted customer and process orientation, customer centricity and attention to detail
Personal Attributes :
- Decisive and High Energy level
- Expert Analytical Skills
- Excellent Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Good communication Skills
- Good Reporting skills and presentation skills
- Expert in reporting and MIS skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.