Specialist Talent Acquisition at FSS
Views:62 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Software & Systems - Lead Architect (10-12 yrs)
TITLE - LEAD ARCHITECT
REPORTING TO - PRACTICE HEAD - WHOLESALE PAYMENTS
EXPERIENCE - 10+ YEARS
LOCATION - MUMBAI
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Lead Architect, you will be responsible for analysis, design and implementation of payments related business solutions to improve our client payments approach. You will be closely working with the Business Analyst and design solutions rapidly according to the market needs and defined road map. Primarily, you will develop design specifications, installation instructions and other system related information. You will also provide guidance and support to development team.
The role requires a good understanding of payments industry products; good technical skills with excellent experience in designing systems and architecture, preparation of functional requirements, implementation, strong mentoring and leadership skills.
- Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications
- Excellent experience in preparing functional and technical requirements, develop high performance scalable J2EE applications with one or more of the following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, EJB, Struts, Spring, Ant, JSF JMS, XML, JBoss, JDeveloper
- Examining and defining current architecture systems
- Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure to accommodate the architectural goals
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks, recommend changes on system design concepts to improve efficiency
- Provide technical guidance and support development of systems
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, coherence of all aspects of the solution, design patterns, policies, standards, security and best practices
- Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans
- Conducting system performance tests
- Work closely with Business Analyst in understanding the payment market trends, design solutions that can be reusable, scalable
- Responsible for the overall technical quality of the solutions developed, performance, scalability and extensibility
- Mentor and motivate the development team
WHO WE- RE LOOKING FOR?
- Overall experience of 8+ years with minimum 4+ years of experience in design & development of Payments applications / solution using Java / JEE Technologies
- In-depth knowledge of design and system architecture concepts
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Understanding of the effect of technology on business
- Effective written and verbal communication and strong executive presence.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and process design skills.
- Highly effective relationship and interpersonal and persuasion skills.
- Independent decision-making skills
- Excellent teamwork and lateral management skills
- Must be technically focused, demonstrated attention to detail and ability to exercise excellent judgment.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits.
- At FSS, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.