Asst. Manager - HR at Financial Software & Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:359 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Software & Systems - Assistant Vice President - AEPS Operations (15-20 yrs)
Total experience : 15-20 Years
Job location - Mumbai
Title/Designation - Assistant Vice President
Education criteria - Bachelor's degree, preferable Masters degree
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The candidate must understand the hardware and software environments used by point-of-sale providers, payment gateways and acquirers and be able to work with internal and external teams on identifying how underlying systems work and their purpose.
- Ability to effectively lead, plan and manage complex business engagements both internally and externally
- Provide strong analysis and comprehension of interrelated systems and writing use-cases and requirements based on that analysis
- Own the partner relationships that support the integration of the services, including developing & maintaining relationships, prioritization negotiations, collaborating on innovation/differentiation and guiding tactical meetings towards the overall goals.
- Be partner-focused, be client-focused; continuously review client and market landscapes to recommend, develop and implement new/creative approaches to meet the overall business objectives.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the payment industry, point-of-sale systems payment application and its operational activities
- A demonstrated record of accomplishment of delivering end-to-end solutions
- Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success and a proactive sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with demonstrated intellectual rigor.
- Team-oriented, collaborative with excellent presentation skills and strong oral & writing capabilities
- Should be able to understand and if required to coordinate with key regularities like RBI/NPCI
- Handle PO issuance, vendor selection, onboarding and payments followups
REQUIRED SKILL :
- Bachelor's degree, preferable Masters degree
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience with atleast 5 years in POS/Micro ATM/AEPS Operations related environment
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior-level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and other teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
- Strong bias for Impact based Action: company works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.
- Strong business outlook
- Should have a customer-centric approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.