Financial Research Role - Macro - Equity (5-9 yrs)
Urgent opening for the role of Macro (Equity) – Financial Research
- Support detailed modeling of company financials and prepare investment write-ups.
- Complete valuation, operational, peer group, and sensitivity analysis.
- Develop and maintain financial models.
- Research coverage for specific companies and sectors of interest to the group.
- Maintain frequent contact with front office groups to iterate on financial models and investment theses.
- Attending management, intermediary, and sector expert calls.
- CFA/MBA (Finance)/CPA or equivalent qualification with five to eight years of experience and a robust skill set in financial modelling, accounting and valuation, fundamental equity research, and analysis.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Equity research experience in international markets is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.