Financial Reporting Role - CA (0-1 yrs)
Financial Reporting - CA Fresher
CA Fresher - Financial Reporting
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Ensure accurate & timely financial accounting & regulatory reporting as per local GAAP and Ind AS. End to end handling of Financials covering Limited review, Group Reportings, Half yearly Audits and Annual Audit.
- Coordinating for Internal and Statutory Audits; evaluating internal control systems / procedures and implementing any recommendatory changes.
- Creating various audit reports & building controls to ensure correct financial reporting to internal and external customers.
- Rigorous review of trial balance and ensuring the balances are reflecting the true financial position & performance of the organization.
- Active participation in all new products set up. Role includes setting processes for all accounting and system initiations.
- Conducting Variance analysis, competitor analysis in terms of process and policies
- Preparation of financials and submission of returns to the RBI
- Active involvement in budgeting and forecasting exercise
Essential Requirements :
- Qualified chartered accountant (Fresher)
- Sound judgement, with a strong sense of personal accountability and integrity
- Excellent communication skills and strong business writing skills