Founder at Serving Skill
Views:742 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Financial Reporting Manager - Financial Statements - Insurance (5-7 yrs)
Financial Reporting Manager - Financial Statements
Position description :
Job Purpose :
- To complete the financial reporting in timely fashion and with quality for all stake holders and to facilitate the finance re-engineering role for smooth and efficient financial operations
- To be responsible for monitoring statutory audits and limited reviews
Key Responsibilities :
- To ensure correct and timely financial reporting to the Group and statutory authorities
- To Co-ordinate with statutory auditors and have the timely completion of the limited reviews/ statutory audits
- To liaison with various departments and perform variance analysis for all financial statements line items
- To design accounting policies and prepare monthly financial statements (IGAAP and IND AS) along with the monthly projections.
- To ensure compliance of financial reporting guidelines as per IRDAI and IND AS requirements for Group reporting
- To perform analysis on all financial reports, identify trends and develop improvement plans.
- To implement IND AS module and ensure IND AS accounting entries are captured in the system