HR Director - Talent Acquisition at Search Partnerz Consultants
Views:80 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Financial Reporting Analyst - BFSI (6-9 yrs)
Financial Reporting Analyst (Post NAV reporting)
- Multiple open positions across Sr. Team member to Assistant Manager / (TL)
- We are one of the fast growing, dynamic, Global FinTech company focused on changing the way wealthy families and their advisors view their financial assets and make financial decisions. we deliver a safe, efficient and scalable technology platform to consolidate and globally share data from thousands of banks, custodians and fund managers. We are trusted by over 290 firms that span the entire wealth management spectrum including leading global private banks, advisors, wealthy families and wealth-tech firms.
What we do?
We work on preparing ONE - NAV report / statement to make it easier for fund managers OR client to refer to the "one page report" and compare several NAV statements together and make a decision. We manage crucial process for Private Equity, Hedge Fund, Mutual Fund, Fund of fund, pension funds and many other clients by collecting, organising & consolidating the data from various sources.
This helps various clients (Fund Managers) with accurate, comprehensive & compiled information with regards to their investment strategies.
- What would be my specific responsibilities?
- Be responsible for meeting SLAs for assigned clients (Accurate Nav reporting, data collation in one single format by using multiple systems / sources)
- Get close enough to the processes involved, with a view to guide and direct the team
- Ensuring smooth delivery and daily hand off with internal clients / counterparts
- Address issues, concerns raised by internal or external clients
- Daily communications with counterparts on issues and requests for service
- Identifying, solutioning and overseeing resolution of quality-of-service gaps
- Project management for improvement programs
- What experience will set me apart for this role?
- Any post graduate (MBA) / CA OR inter CA with 7-9 Years experience (Manager) OR 10-15 years (AVP)
- Should have strong experience in hedge fund accounting, reconciliation, pricing & NAV and financial reporting process
- Experience managing enterprise client relationships / counterparts
- Experience and familiarity with Alts , Hedge fund and Private Equity space
- Experience in working with Tech for process improvements
- Am I required to work in the office? - Yes. As we are setting up a new centre from India (Mumbai), it is important that staff works together from a dedicated office space and help the team to grow.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.