Views:2676 Applications:859 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Financial Product & Sales Analytics Role - Media (1-4 yrs)
It's rare to find a role that gives you such early exposure to global financial market participants. Our Analytics and Sales program offers you the unrivaled opportunity to:
- Join our team, where you are depended upon to provide fast and accurate solutions to incoming client queries. The support we give to clients is a key aspect of a company's value proposition and you will play a critical role here.
- Partake in our comprehensive training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools the company has to offer.
- Upon a successful period in Analytics, you will have the platform to further your career across the company. The majority of Analytics members take up opportunities within our Enterprise Sales team.
- In this role you will be working with existing and new clients to increase company's engagement and presence through offering market leading solutions.
- You- will play an important part in maintaining the company's position as a market leader and driving business growth.
- You will support the top decision makers in the world of finance, government and business across APAC.
You need to have:
- Business fluency in English
- A Master's degree (or above) or relevant work experience
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment or
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
We'd love to see:
- Work experience in a client facing role
- Interest in technology .
- Experience in finance ideally working in sales.
- Understanding of India financial Markets