Financial Planning & Reporting Controller - Pharma (10-12 yrs)
We have opening for a top pharma company based in Europe. The client is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for all financial reporting, budgeting, planning and analysis for the reporting group.
Exp : 10 - 12 Years
- Relevant 3rd level qualification, preferably at Degree level
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least seven (7) years + relevant industry experience, ideally pharmaceutical/healthcare experience in a multi-currency, multi-company environment would be an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Lead a team of four qualified accountants, with two direct reports, ensuring they achieve their annual performance goals
- Coordinate the entire financial reporting, budgeting, planning and analysis process for the trading group
- Managing the closure of the month end ledgers on the ERP system
- Ensuring the team are aligned to deliver month end reporting on time and to the desired quality every time
- Review pinch points and identify opportunities to shorten the month end reporting cycle
- Ensure a comprehensive month end reporting file is maintained to support all judgements and estimates used
- Ensure the team undertakes a comprehensive standard cost vs actual cost reconciliation for key product ranges
- Review and analyse the transfer pricing for the group.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive and effective financial forecast for the group
- Coordinate the production of the monthly financial information for the board pack
- Develop, propose and implement strategies to improve financial performance (reduce costs, increase sales)
- Manages the annual budgeting process including developing templates with sufficient granularity to allow meaningful analysis and consolidating the submitted templates into meaningful summaries for Board approval
- Ensuring the team prepares monthly gross margin product analysis reviews.
- Review proposed rebate calculations based on sales data and independent calculations of rebate agreements
- Prepares monthly business performance snapshot reports to commercial teams
- Provide monthly opex variance commentary to form part of the Board pack
- Adhoc analysis and requests from Management
- Provide training and constant feedback to other business users as to the correct procedures to be followed
- Actively identify opportunities to streamline the workflow process and reduce the administrative burden.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.