Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:902 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Financial Planning & Analysis Role - NBFC - CA (1-7 yrs)
- To do Scenario planning and financial advice to business along with competitor analysis
- Develop and provide inputs to the management accounting team on business parameters for quarterly projections and annual budget
- Scenario planning and financial advise.
- Determine levers, action plans and their impacts at a business level
- Tracking of competitors' performance across all financial metrics
Projections and budget:
- Constant interaction with the businesses and departments to develop realistic projections on business parameters
- Contingency planning for businesses for meeting quarterly goals
Review with GEC members:
- Variance analysis at a business level and plan actions to close the gap
Plans for new initiatives:
- Develop plans for business and department level initiatives; track and advise on course corrections
Financial Dimensions (if applicable):
- Value added to the business as measured by movement in SOTP P/B of the business.
- Achievement of strategic goals of the new initiatives
- Knowledge of financial industry, updated on accounting and regulatory guidance.
Relevant and total years of Experience:
1 - 2 years post qualification with financial services background.