Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2026 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Financial Planning & Analysis Role - Chairman's Office - Conglomerate - CA (1-5 yrs)
Financial Planning Analysis role - Chairman's Office for a leading conglomerate
- This role gives exclusive opportunity to work with the leadership team including Chairman's Office
- Exposure to working on different business engaged by the group
- Work closely with Executive Chairman on key projects
- Understand business issues recommend actionable insights from analysis of key performance metrics
- Engage with senior stakeholders in planning forecasting financial plans and present detailed analysis
- Formulation and analysis of Financial Strategy for different businesses of the group
- Preparation of different Financial Planning Analysis including Variance Analysis etc.
- Enable key business decisions by delivering strategic insights through data analysis
- Analysis & Report on the Financial Statements.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for Inter-firm receivables, Payables, and Inter-company loan accounts.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for suspense/clearing/system generated entry accounts.
- Preparation of other balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with investigating and answering queries from the Finance teams
- Provide support and help to follow up open items with the respective Finance teams in a timely manner
Skills And Attributes for Success:
- Strong listening, consultative, influencing and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. To be a go-to getter.
- Strong time Management and multi-tasking skills, and an ability to work well under deadlines, with attention to detail. Work as a team.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills:
- English language skills - excellent written and oral communication.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Working knowledge in Excel/World/PPT Presentation and knowledge on Macros.
Requisites: CA Finance with 1-3 years in Financial Planning Analysis along with excellent analytical