Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:2419 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Financial Planning & Analysis Role - Big4 (4-8 yrs)
JOB ROLE- The role is to do Valuation of Capital equipment (Tangible Assets) for M&A teams. The Valuation and Business Modeling group helps clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets
JOB LOCATION- Delhi/NCR
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAs:
- Work on and lead engagements focusing on valuation of businesses, with focus on performing financial assessment and valuation of manufacturing and other fixed assets for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization, and corporate strategy
- Specific engagement responsibilities will include building and analyzing trends in book value and depreciation of fixed asset classes, performing market research on comparable assets, etc.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and provide junior team members with coaching and guidance in technical areas of valuation of tangible assets using direct and indirect cost approach, income approach and market approach
- Manage a team of 1-2 CE valuation professionals
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORs:
- Timely delivery of the assignments.
- Managing the team with their accurate delivery as well.
- Team management and client management.
SCOPE OF WORK-
- Global exposure with different clients
- B.Tech + M.B.A (Finance) with 4 + yrs of exp. Into Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.