Financial Planning & Analysis Role - Bank (4-16 yrs)
The Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst is the position responsible for providing management with an analysis and insight of financial results in coordination with the broader Finance team. The overall objective is to utilize specialty knowledge to create reports/analyses that gauge alignment with forecasted performance.
- Contribute to the estimation of risk capital and incorporate results into management reports and decision processes
- Assist with the analysis of competitors- financial performance
- Aid in the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes and review results against plans monthly; participate in annual budget and monthly estimate process
- Use metrics to assist in the evaluation of proposed business decisions
- Analyze key management review presentations for individual Regions and Products
- Participate in time critical activities for client facing Financial Planning and Analysis Teams
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial, analytical, and reporting tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Excel and PowerPoints skills preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
CA or Full time MBA from a reputed college
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.