Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1318 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Planning & Analysis (0-13 yrs)
Leading Big 4 Consulting firm requires Manager FPA for Internal department .
- Managing various types of Data related to General Ledger / Balance Sheet / Profit & Loss Account.
- Analysis and validation of financial statements to identify areas of risks & opportunities Periodic analysis of raw data and converting into a presentable format to enable decision making Managing business information such as plotting actual against budgets, conducting variance analysis.
- Monitoring and timely preparation of financial reports with 100% accuracy.
- Working closely with senior management to understand and execute specific projects and initiatives.
- CA- 2005/2004/2003
- Should have 8 - 10 years experience in MIS / Financial Reporting and analytics / GL / PL / Balance Sheet or in a similar environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
- Experience of working at close quarters with senior management.
- Should have ability to perform under stringent deadlines which may require extended working hours.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Please forward resumes at email@example.com
contact : Mr Jaswinder Kohli-9810010012
Career Advantage HR & Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.