HR Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:4489 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Financial Planing & Analysis Role - Investment Banking (1-15 yrs)
We are Hiring For FP&A-Investment Banking
Exp: 1-15 Years (Financial Planing and Analysis)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing performance reporting & management accounting for entities in scope for entire P&L
- Ensure financial/management reports are prepared in accordance with policies/guidelines/procedures and pro-activeness in identifying and resolving issues.
- Liaising between IT and on-shore counter parts for the relevant applications/tools, suggest enhancements, UAT etc.
- Share functional specification on FPM process with technical team to attain automation, improvement and stabilization of tool
- Ensure delivery of reports on time with 100% accuracy
- Inform / Escalate the issues to the reporting manager
- Ensure that the trackers related to delivery (Quality Checklist, End Of the Day (EOD) Checklist, Time Track, Statement Of Purpose (SOP) updation & versioning) are fullfilled
- Set-up operational calls
- Perform Quality Check on Reports
- Demonstrate Knowledge Sharing
- Implement Change & documentation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.