Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:6972 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Financial Due Diligence Role - Transaction Services - Big10 - CA (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring for Financial Due Diligence role with one of the BIG 10
Individual pre requisites -
- Have 3+ years experience in Transaction Services.
- Strong analytical, research, and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/ resolution and report writing skills.
- Ability to execute project plans, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and manage individual/team budgets
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Strong written and spoken English language skills and should have strong soft skills i.e inter personal skills, team skills, communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Good to have IFRS knowledge & experience
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous long periods of time
Qualified Chartered Accountant CA
Roles and responsibilities -
- Working in our multi-disciplined teams, you will apply your talents to a wide variety of complex, demanding and high profile transactions from acquisitions and mergers to flotation's and buy-outs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of key issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis.
- Assess data accuracy and reasonableness and follow-up directly with clients and third-parties appropriately to achieve necessary understanding and to resolve anomalies
- Preparation of good TS reports, including review of sections compiled by other team members on the job
- Management of and contribution to the development of junior staff, including timely and objective feedback on every job
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.