Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:4607 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Financial Due Diligence Role - Indian Practice - Big10 - CA (1-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Financial Due Diligence role (Indian Practice) with one of the BIG 10 (Gurgaon)
It will be a great opportunity for those who are looking for exposure to work upon multiple industry, Less travelling, people centric organization.
Job Role - This position deals with analyzing of financial statements for deal advisory/acquisition teams. The team will work to understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of future performance and assist with purchase agreements and post closing transaction matters
Job Location - Gurgaon
- Identification of key issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis.
- Cover areas including Revenue & margin analysis, employee benefit expenses & other expenses in the Income statement and Balance sheet analysis including working capital.
- Review of data book including financials summary & annexures which are to be collated together
- Assess data accuracy and reasonableness and follow-up directly with clients and third-parties appropriately to achieve necessary understanding and to resolve anomalies
- Professionals would do FDD for Acquisition diligence, PE- s, VC funds, Corporates etc.
- Timely delivery of the projects
- Ensuring error free work
- Improving revenue generation
Scope of Work
- End to end project management
- Exposure to work directly with partners
- International and domestic client experience
- Extensive client management
- Participating in upcoming business projects
- CA with minimum 2 yrs experience into Financial Due Diligence
- Preferred only BIG 10 with Indian practice experience
- Understand the due diligence process and has experience in Financial Analysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.