Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1991 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Due Diligence Manager (5-8 yrs)
Manager Financial Due Diligence
1. Specialising in financial due diligence for private equity and corporate strategic buyers
2. Execution of Financial Due diligence and Accounting Services engagements within practice.
3. Accounting Advisory practices involving data analysis
4. Accessing data rooms for company-prepared data relating to financial position, results of operations and cash flows to identify potential risks that impact the transaction
5. Carrying out diligence procedures with a focus on normalized earnings, cash flows, quality of earnings, quality of assets, change in control, working capital analysis and commitments and exposures
6. Analysing working capital trends and assessed the company’s ability to manage the working capital through analysis of receivables, inventory, payables and calculation of various ratios
7. Reviewing financial models including the basis of preparation and the underlying assumptions.
8. Experience of international M&A deals would be an advantage
Chartered Accountant (ideally 1st attempt) or MBA (top tier business school) with 5-8 years experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Finance or Transaction Services
- Proven experience of leading multi-functional teams
- Proven experience of managing and developing junior staff
- Ability to build effective networks internally and externally
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- In dept working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of international M&A deals would be an advantage
Please APPLY on firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.