HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:1045 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Financial Due Diligence/Financial Analysis Role - Big 4 (4-12 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Understands the due diligence process and has experience in financial analysis.
- Strategic development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure, which includes execution of financial due diligence, IPOs, and restructuring.
- Works to understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of future performance, and assists with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction.
- Professionals work on buy-side diligence and provide sell-side diligence services.
Skills Required :
- CA / MBA with 5-12 Years of working exp.
- Atleast 4 + years of relevant exp in Statutory Audit / Financial Due Diligence / Deal Advisory / Transaction Advisory / M&A.
- Strong exp in Team management, Client management, and Project Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.