Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1195 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Due Diligence - CA (2-3 yrs)
CA MUST WITH 2-3 YEARS EXP. Financial Due DIligence & Statuary Audit
Job Description -
- Assist in the execution of Financial Due diligence and Statutory Audits,Accounting Services engagements within practice.
- Accounting Advisory practices involving data analysis.
- Perform data analysis/data structuring financial statement analysis.
- Assist in preparation of chart of accounts for preparation of base documents that would be used in financial analysis
- Assist in consolidation of trial balances, income statements, balance sheets and cash flows for providing base documents for financial analysis
- Prepare databook templates in accordance with firm and professional standards in accordance with the needs of the onshore team
- Review deliverables to help ensure that agreed upon quality standards are met
- Work with quality assurance teams to ensure the delivery quality is consistent and in line with expectations of the onshore team
- Meet established delivery goals
- Produce quality and timely deliverables
Desired Candidate profile -
- Strong academic credentials as evidenced by an Post graduate degree in accounting, business administration from an accredited college/university
- Aptitude for financial statement analysis
- Developing an understanding of accounting standards & methodologies
- Good communication skills, including strong English language skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS office professional including expertise in MS Excel & MS word
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to take direction and work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Willingness and a desire to learn and work overtime, where needed
- Experience in Accounting and data analytics is essential
- Experience of working in Finance / Accounting and outsourced process
- Responsible for continued career development, personal growth, and performance improvement.
- Front end Client facing role
Apply on email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.