Financial Controller - US GAAP - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
- This is a great role for a CA with 10 - 15 years of post-qualification experience, to handle a financial controller-ship role.
- What makes this job exciting is the fact that does not look at a pure review/accounting/controller-ship role but rather gives opportunities to bring added knowledge to automate processes, remove redundancies and bring a progressive thought process to a finance controller's primary responsibilities.
- Our client is an American manufacturing company that is a well-established brand around the globe. With operations and manufacturing facilities across every developed and developing economy, they are one of the fortune 500 companies.
The key responsibilities for this role are :
- Drive and guide team to have monthly closing activities on time and make sure to adhere reporting time lines
- Adherence to the accounting standard (IGAAP & USGAAP) or applicable regulatory requirements
- Implement key financial controls
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Preparation of MIS reports for providing feedback to top management for controlling performances
- Completion of types of audits (Statutory, Internal & Income Tax, Service tax) within time
- Work on automating processes and implementing activities to reduce redundancies
An ideal candidate to qualify for this role should be:
- Chartered Accountant with 10 - 14 years of post-qualification experience
- Exposure of working on USGAAP and IGAAP
- Worked on SAP
- Built systems, controls process; ERP implementations
- Technologically savvy i.e. comes with basic knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, process automation
- Strong communication skills
- Handled a team
An excellent opportunity to be associated with a company that looks at providing opportunities across the country and abroad. It is a well known brand, an American MNC.
Contact - Nikita Gupta - +91 124 452 5474
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.